cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

DM1955
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to change my subscription to the $34 per month that reads in part:

Unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging++

Number one - I can't reach anything that is referenced by the ++ at the end (no further information)

Number two - does this mean only calls from Canada to the US or calls from the US to Canada?

Number three - what about calls within the US?

4 REPLIES 4

@jchua wrote:

I'm a current PM client and also saw the new subscription plan $34/month for 50GB data. Quick question though, is it 50GB/month and is this offered to existing customer? 

It's not per month. The plan is per 30 days.  Any customer can get either of the $34 plans.

jchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a current PM client and also saw the new subscription plan $34/month for 50GB data. Quick question though, is it 50GB/month and is this offered to existing customer? 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

actually found you  1

++ Calls to 411, 511, Reedly, California (559-726-XXXX), Carroll, Iowa (712-775-XXXX), Lake Park, Iowa (712-432-XXXX), Charles City, lowa (641-552-XXXX), Pine Ridge, South Dakota (605-562-XXXX), Redfield,South Dakota (605-475-XXXX), and Fort Thompsons, South Dakota (605-477-XXXX) are not included.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

1. it's free SMS and MMS

2. you can call from Canada to Canada and US, from US to US and Canada

3. yes

Need Help? Let's chat.