cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribing to Public Mobile Offers

yellover
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received any of the Public Mobile offer texts in the past year. I am wondering if I chose not to subscribe to those messages at some point. Is there any way for me to re-subscribe to those messages?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am not aware of the official way to resubscribe to the offers.  After the bow wave of issues has been dealt with by the moderator team, it might be worthwhile to reach out to them and confirm an official way to resubscribe.  The current offer seems to be issued by 5130.  Try texting offer to 5130 for now.  The promo ends today, so act fast.  Lesson to those who block the offer notifications, they might be annoying but one day they may be useful. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yellover, you can always just check in the Comunnity Forum like once a month, or just check everytime there's a holiday/season coming up.  Don't think PM offers promos at random times, usually like all other companies they'll offer promos during holidays or seasons.  I practically never read their promo texts when they come in, I just check the forum and I never miss them.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yellover

You may be targeted for Koodo migration promo.  You can check the migration code with your PM phone number at Koodo to determine whether you are targeted or not.

After login, I cannot find any screen to subscribe/un-subscribe PM text.  

Need Help? Let's chat.