cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit a ticket

helenfroggatt1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you submit a ticket and speak to a live body!?

I am having issues with my daughters unlimited texting. 
I find this service to be very frustrating. 

8 REPLIES 8

helenfroggatt1

I’m surprised she requires data for unlimited text  and calls plan. I wasn’t told that she required data when I purchased the plan $40/15gb.  

@helenfroggatt1 

login to her self serve account or call 611 to see if she has any data left. if there isn't any data remaining that is the reason. there should be options to enable sms/MMS(unlimited text) which iMessage should typically revert to when mobile data/wifi is unavailable. you can  purchase add-on data ($15/1gb) which is quite expensive and I would advise against it. I'm not sure what plan she's currently on, but there are 2 promos at the moment. $40/15gb and $45/20gb. If her current plan is in that price range, I suggest scheduling a plan change for her next renewal date to either option. that would definitely make her happy and less worry on her using up all her data within the month/30days

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

helenfroggatt1

She has a iPhone 11

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@helenfroggatt1 

if she has an iPhone, using iMessage requires data. if she has used all of her data allotment her iMessage won't work unless she's connected to wifi

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@helenfroggatt1 wrote:

How do you submit a ticket and speak to a live body!?

I am having issues with my daughters unlimited texting. 
I find this service to be very frustrating. 

What are the issues?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What phone do your daughter has? Does she use Native SMS app or some 3rd part (or apple's)?

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@helenfroggatt1   What was the exact problem with the texting?  

is it that the "text" won't work unless you have wifi or Mobile Data?    if that is the problem, it is a not a text problem but a problem with iMessage or RCS.  iMessage and RCS are not true SMS service PM provides.  They are texting via apps which needs Wifi or Mobile Data by design

For engaging support.  PM Support is all online.  So, you can either post your question here and we, Community members,  try to help.  Or you have to open ticket with them using one of the two methods:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Like this,  @helenfroggatt1 

Bear in mind, all service is via private messaging, so not technically live but with a live agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.