cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject: Issue with Changing Subscription Plan

AmmarYakan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am currently subscribed to the $30 (15GB) plan, and I would like to switch to the $23 (6GB) plan. However, when I select the "Change My Subscription" button, I only see higher-priced plans and cannot access the more economical options.

Interestingly, when I visit the Public Mobile site anonymously, all plans are visible without filtering.

Could you please assist me in changing my plan? Otherwise, I may need to consider switching to another provider.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AmmarYakan 

Every existing members will have different optional plans in your account. It seems your wife have the $23 optional plan.

This $23 plan was in my account and I switched over in my last renewal date.

Please keep us with update whether the CS_Agent will switch you to the $23 plan.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AmmarYakan 

$23 6GB is available for new custom and some of existing customers who have cheap plans like $15, $19, $21 and maybe $25

Unfortunately, none of the existing customers with plans $29 or more have confirmed accessing $23 plan or able yo downgrading to this plan.

HI @AmmarYakan 

did your spouse go that plan from a sms promo?

AmmarYakan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your fast reply (I already sent a ticket).

Interestingly, my spouse, who previously had the $20 (1GB) plan, was able to switch to the $23 (6GB) plan through the same process. This leads me to believe that the filtering is set up to display higher-priced plans, rather than the $23 (6GB) plan being restricted to new activations.

Could you please assist me in changing my plan? Otherwise, I may need to consider other providers.

Thank you for your assistance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AmmarYakan 

now, not all plans are available to everyone

But the one you want, $23 for 6GB is only for new activations only. So, as an existing subscriber, you won't see it and you can't change to it.

You can try to ask support agent, but I don't think they will help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.