cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having problems

Msbaseball2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We can’t hear callers when the call. We have to call them back. Very frustrating, my husband is in his 70’s when drs call and we can’t hear them sometimes it’s hard to call them back. Also calls are still dropping. We tried turning phones on and off. Got new am cards for both phones and they still don’t work. iPhone 11 and iPhone 8 both in the same household. Getting very frustrated 

8 REPLIES 8

Msbaseball2

I just googled the network reset, did it and they seem to be working better. I’ll give it a couple of days and see how it goes. Thank you for your help

Msbaseball2

Also, we’ve been with public mobile for 9 years at the same address and have never had many problems

Msbaseball2

I live in kind of a rural area

Msbaseball2

Thank you!! I’m not sure how to do that

Msbaseball2

When we try to call them back mistimes the call will fail. Yes the CSA did respond and said to get new SIM cards, which we do but the problem still exists. I’m not sure how to do a  network reset of the phone 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Msbaseball2 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  When you call them back, do you also have issues with hearing them?

From your previous thread, you contacted customer service agent.  Did CSA respond?  

Do you live in a city, town or rural area?  

Maybe try a network reset of phone.  This will erase any saved Wifi password settings.  

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Msbaseball2 

Try setting the preferred network to 3G on your phones and reboot.

Msbaseball2

Got new SIM cards

Need Help? Let's chat.