cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stackable Promotions?

meche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

In light of recent deals, I was wondering if my existing promotions can be transferred to a new plan, should I switch.

My current promotions are:

- $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on

- $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
- 1GB Promo

Where do I determine whether these are stackable?

TLDR: I want to switch my plan to this $35 promo, and am wondering if my three above promotions will disappear.

Thanks, and stay safe everyone!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meche wrote:

Lol, no I did not see the replies at the time of this post. Everyone who replied has answered my concern though, and I am appreciative.

So did you get the summer data gift or was that from a promo in December?

meche

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I appreciate your help.

meche

Lol, no I did not see the replies at the time of this post. Everyone who replied has answered my concern though, and I am appreciative.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@meche hi you just asked this question a couple of hours ago 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@meche wrote:

My current promotions are:

- $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on

- $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
- 1GB Promo

The first two definitely have no dependency on a specific plan, I have those two add-on's and have switched between 3 different plans since receiving them.

I'm not sure about the "1GB Promo" though. There was some promo's in late 2019 like the twitter/social media sharing campaign that added 1GB as a promo that shouldn't have a specific plan requirement, but others added +1GB as long as you were on a $30 plan or higher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meche 

Did you not see the replies to the other thread?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@meche Giveaways will remain. 1 GB promo depends on what it was given for. Specific plan during specific dates? Or it was a giveaway as well?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@meche the 2 holiday giveaways are tied to the account, not the plan they are okay.. The 1 gig promo it depends on the terms it was given under. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.