cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special offers

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is there a certain time of year when Public offers special plans or rebates?

15 REPLIES 15

@BernyBee wrote:

Yes the offer was at the kiosk 

That's the kind of offer we all love; "coming/at at kiosk near you maybe". Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

egg007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@BernyBee wrote:

Public mobile employee told me that today <.

My pleasure, anytime !

Thank you for the heads up!

BernyBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes the offer was at the kiosk 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

@BernyBee wrote:

Not really, but i can tell you that the 10$ plan will disappear very soon and the minimum one will be the 15$, although the free sim card will end up in the end of July.

Not aware of free SIM card offer from PM. Still $10 on the website: https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart

@Luddite: I think he means at a PM kiosk. They do seem to have offline offers at the kiosks. When I stopped in at the Richmond BC one a while ago they mentioned some data offer. Never heard of it online.

@BernyBee wrote:

Not really, but i can tell you that the 10$ plan will disappear very soon and the minimum one will be the 15$, although the free sim card will end up in the end of July.

Not aware of free SIM card offer from PM. Still $10 on the website: https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BernyBee

Public mobile employee told me that today <.

My pleasure, anytime !

egg007

@BernyBee wrote:

Thank you for the heads up. 

How do you know that the free sim card will end by the end of July?

Thanks!

BernyBee

egg007

Hi,

There is no set schedules for promotions or special rebates.  They usually start on Friday and end of Sunday.  Check PM website or your Account Overview periodically on Fridays.

Regardless, there are several ways that can help you bring down your bill:

1. Set up AutoPay:  saves $2 / 30 days
  2. Refer a Friend:    saves $1 / 30 days / referral
  3. Help others by participating in PM Community:  up $20 / 30 days
  4. Loyalty Reward:  saves $1 / 30 days after first year, saves $2 / 30 days after second year and so on.

Please see details in (bottom of the page):

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/

I hope the above helps.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check the website periodically for new promotions. In the meantime, a way to get rebates is to sign up for autopay ($2 off each month) and after a year you get a loyalty reward of $1 off per month too, 2 years $2 off up to $5 for 5 years. You can also earn rebates through referalls ($1 off more each month) and rewards for community participaction.  If you know enough people to refer them to public mobile, you greatly can reduce your monthly fees (as long as they are active subscribers!)

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As others said, there is no special time for sale or flash sale. I joint during flash sale and got 5GB one time data. 

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Keep an eye on the website for offers. They don't post them in advance. Usually there's something for the bigger holidays. Other than that it's not really predictable lol

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69Also Public Mobile branded kiosks might offer specials from time to time that is not advertised.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wrote:

Is there a certain time of year when Public offers special plans or rebates

@DDM69 No, but on the main website you can signup and receive offers via email.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No special time. Last weekend they had a flash sale. No one knows when next one will be. 

Need Help? Let's chat.