cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam in Inbox

t_p
Mayor / Maire

I've got spam in my Inbox.

Want to delete and report but don't see any options for that on the page even though I've tried different browsers.

Any suggestion?

6 REPLIES 6

@t_p to turn on Batch Processing:

1-Go to My Profile under your Avatar (top, right).

2-Go to My Photos.

3-Select the 3 dots under ALBUM.

4-Select Turn on Batch Processing.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@esjliv 

Just hovering over the subject line didn't open the message for me. I had to click on it (which I'm loath to do) to be able to use the report and delete options.

I think these options should be right on the Inbox landing page to get rid of unwanted messages.

Hi @t_p ,

Yes. I edited by original post to include clicking on the subject line. Sorry to not be clear.

PM is working on updating the INBOX. In fact last week there was options to delete message before even opening them by selecting the 'tick boxes'.

Ensure your batch processing is on to see these, so when it gets turned back on you can use these boxes OR delete more than 1 message as once.

esjliv_0-1629283629405.png

But, there needed to be further testing and updating so they reverted back to the original version.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

Just hovering over the subject line didn't open the message for me. I had to click on it (which I'm loath to do) to be able to use the report and delete options.

I think these options should be right on the Inbox landing page to get rid of unwanted messages.

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@t_p 

Me too. Click on the report button at the bottom left of the spam once you open it . Then delete.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Ok, I figured it out.

There was a link on the message preview I didn't want to click on. But that's what I've to do to get to the main message page to be able to delete it.

Real PITA those spammers!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

I've got spam in my Inbox.

Want to delete and report but don't see any options for that on the page even though I've tried different browsers.

Any suggestion?

Hello @t_p ,

You need to hover over the Subject line - then click on it - to open it.

Then you will see the Report and Delete button:

esjliv_0-1629282282130.png

Do not click on any links inside the message though.

Need Help? Let's chat.