Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry ,your login has been disabled

nasim20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to log in to my account, but I get this message: 

"Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Nasim

11 REPLIES 11

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning Smiley Happy

@lsohn  @jenniedelima I have sent  you both private messages, please respond in order for me to help you with this issue.

Thanks,

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hi @jenniedelima / @lsohn,

Are you sure you're using the self-serve login and password, and not the one for the PM shopify store, or the one for the community? These are 2 separate (and not connected) logins, so the password and emails could be different for each of them.

If you're sure you're using the correct username and password, please send PM support a webmail by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page. They will reset your password for you.

All the best!

jenniedelima

Hello,

I am trying to log in to my account, but I get this message...."Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Jennie

lsohn

Hi, I was out of the country and wanted to continue with your service. I lost my sim card and ordered it, tried to activate it and it doesn't work.

"Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

shows up.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just saw this post after I responded to your other thread, @Mikebh. Please do not make multiple posts regarding the same issue, it can cause confusion when others are trying to help out.

It looks like @Shazia_K is on the ball, let us know when you issue is resolved!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Mikebh,

That is a weird situation. Did the disruption in service happen after any changes were made to your account? Have you already tried rebooting your phone?

If you still don't have any service and cannot access your account, you will need to send a message to PM via the Get Help link. Be sure to include all your information in your message to PM and they should respond soon. If you don't get a response, a community manager can help escalate your issue here on the forum.

Please keep us posted with the status of your issue.

Mikebh

Hello, 

many phone has been showing no service since this morning and my account says that the login had been disabled. I have an active plan till 20th of this month. 

Thank you 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mikebh,

I will be glad to assist you, please view your private messages.

Thanks,

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mikebh

Hello, my phone has been showing no service since this morning and my my account has been disabled. Can I please get some help on how to fix these issues.

thanks 

Mikebh

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @nasim20!

I’m sorry to hear that you are not able to get into your Self-Serve account.

We have sent you a private message for more assistance.

Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.