cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone might be using my sim

bpsalm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2 weeks ago, My SIM Card has stopped working all of a sudden, (I already ordered a new one from the site and I'm just waiting on it to arrive) But when I was checking my usage history just now it said that my number was making calls 2 days ago. Is there a way to get my number back? or for the ownership of the number to go back to my sim?

5 REPLIES 5

@bpsalm...

until moderator can assist you

Log in to your account. Look up for Plan and Add-ons... Click it and look for the Lost / Stolen Phone tab... Click it and select SUSPEND.

Once moderators are able to help you, then repeat those steps to RESUME service.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of screen will be highlighted when the moderators respond to you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bpsalm wrote:

I'll get to work on that immediately, but how do I contact the moderators?

1.  You should change your password on your PM account ASAP before creating support ticket to ask moderator to enable your current SIM.  

2.  Report your phone lost/stolen to stop the bad guy from using your account.

3.  Contact your bank and credit card company to put all recent transaction on hold.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bpsalm 

Contact moderators if you have been sim jacked.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

bpsalm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'll get to work on that immediately, but how do I contact the moderators?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bpsalm 

Have you been sim jacked?

Go into self service and choose Change Sim Card. Check the last 4 digits against the SIM card in you phone to ensure you have not been sim jacked. If they do not match put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change password. Check your bank accounts and change passwords on everything including email accounts. Contact moderators to get your services back.

Need Help? Let's chat.