cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution For Public Mibile

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe the solution for Public Mobile is really simple double the data to their current plans this would be adding "True Value' to their customers. The other issue is the board although it is a cost effective idea it needs to be modified by doubling the staff. With a 60 to 40 schedule time frame 60% of the staff Mod's working throughout the night resolving as many concerns as possible. 

I don't really know the current business model from a customer service stand point ,but previous companies have an expectation to answer the customer in que in the first 30  seconds, research has shown that  customers get agitated and upset the long they have to wait for a response. 

If  Public Mobile took tr same approach in creating a similar bench mark if let's say 4 hours response time with a suggested resuoultion within sag 12 hours. It would reduce the frustration of the consumer and enhance the customer experience l. I am sure that these benchmarks might already be in place but what seems like 4 to 6 Mods at the moment does not appear to be enough staff support to manage the customer ezperience.

5 REPLIES 5

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
sorry but @talkalot every post I've read that you authored is cancer.

had to be said .

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@talkalot wrote:

I believe the solution for Public Mobile is really simple double the data to their current plans this would be adding "True Value' to their customers.  

Public Mobile is already offering incredible value with the current data plans that they offer, IMO.  Doubling the data they currently offer would be an insane value (as shown by the immense interest in the November double data promo on a single plan).

talkalot

So move it there. The Mods don't get back to me maybe they get back to you.

Ideas like this need to be posted in the Public Lab for consideration by the tech team. They don't track the Discussion board.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

talkalot

I believe the solution for Public Mobile is really simple double the data to their current plans this would be adding "True Value' to their customers. The other issue is the board although it is a cost effective idea it needs to be modified by doubling the staff. With a 60 to 40 schedule time frame 60% of the staff Mod's working throughout the night resolving as many concerns as possible. 

I don't really know the current business model from a customer service stand point ,but previous companies have an expectation to answer the customer in que in the first 30  seconds, research has shown that  customers get agitated and upset the long they have to wait for a response. 

If  Public Mobile took tr same approach in creating a similar bench mark if let's say 4 hours response time with a suggested resuoultion within say 12 hours. It would reduce the frustration of the consumer and enhance the customer experience. I am sure that these benchmarks might already be in place but what seems like 4 to 6 Mods at the moment does not appear to be enough staff to manage the customer experience.

Need Help? Let's chat.