cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site not working up to par?

ahmad-r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure if this problem is just with me, I'm a new user and the public mobile site will often freeze. My PC is not dated, every other site works fine however the public mobile site is quite slow and gimmicky, and will sometimes freeze. 

3 REPLIES 3

amx96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's just a public mobile website issue. I've experienced it as well. Sometimes it can be really laggy and glitchy and just wont let you log in. But you just have to wait and try again at a different time/day.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ahmad-r 

Indeed it's a bit of a running gig around here that the public mobile self-serve site is hit-or-miss.

Coincidentally, they seem to have been making some amendments to the self serve site which might see it becoming a little more usable. 

Hang tight!!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ahmad-r wrote:

Not sure if this problem is just with me, I'm a new user and the public mobile site will often freeze. My PC is not dated, every other site works fine however the public mobile site is quite slow and gimmicky, and will sometimes freeze. 

@ahmad-r   Yes unfortunately PM's website can be glitchy...usually waiting an hour (or less) and retrying will help.  Also make sure to clear your cache/cookies and use a new browser with incognito/privacy mode enabled.

Everything seems to be loading a lot quicker than normal for me right now...so just retry again.

Need Help? Let's chat.