cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simcard deliivery is too late.

cphung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dears,

I made an order the sim card and opened the account on Jan 13, 2024. As the advertisement, the delivery is within 2 days. However, today is Jan 28 I have not received anything yet.  I don't know why the sim card delivery is so slow. I am living in Moncton downtown.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@cphung 

It looks like that you already contact Customer service agent and they explained the reasoning.  Hopefully, CSA was able to help with your issue.    

Whatever the reason why the apartment number was missing, that would cause the SIM card not be shipped correctly.  

I removed your personal information from this public forum.  

cphung

Thanks a lot for your response. However, I am not satisfied with the explanation here as there are two reasons :

- My friend ordered the sim card on the same day as me. And he received the sim card 5 days ago. You can check the delivery address at xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx, Exx 9xx, there are two orders from this address on the same date.

- CS agent told me that my address missed the apartment no, however, I input adequate information for my address when I made the order.

Regards,

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cphung 

Officially, it should arrive within 10 business days.  You orders on Saturday, Jan 13.  Orders are not fulfilled on weekends.  It will take 2 business days to process.  Shipping is by Canada Post.  

Hopefully, should arrive early this week.  If not, you will need to contact customer service agent.  

Hopefully it will come fast for you. Don't give up.

cphung

My friend stay in the same building and made the order on the same day. However, he received it 5 days ago.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @cphung 

Sadly you misunderstood. It's processed within 2 days. It takes up to 3-4 weeks to get it in the mail. If you want one faster, you can call your local Telus stores to see if they have one. Or you can purchase off of Amazon which would be faster. Don't give up just yet. The money you save here is well worth it. I've saved $1200 in 5 years!!  

AMAZON

Need Help? Let's chat.