cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

ANNA33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to activate this Sim to My old number but I cannot login to my account because verification code is sent to my number for which I don't have the Sim. I ended up buying a telus phone and I need to switch my numbers but u cannot because verification code only sent to the number. I need my old phone to work as everything is connected to that number. There is no Stores and I have been trying to resolve this for many days..I am travellj g soon ..please help  w

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ANNA33  If your able to tap “didn’t get code “ it may give you give you option to send  code to email instead . Then in your account profile page you can SIM card swap the number yourself 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1704476363672.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

if you cannot get logged into your account ask support to sim card swap the number for you then you will get code to the new SIM card and be able to log in again 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ANNA33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Let me try 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ANNA33 , select the resend code option and you will get additional choices to resend the code to your email.  As for transferring your number out, the account needs to be active in order to be able to do that.  

Need Help? Let's chat.