cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Dee95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@I have a sim card that was already activated but I don't know the 4 digit password how do I find out what it is ?????

10 REPLIES 10

@softech wrote:

@Dee95 1234 is rarely the password,  open the ticket with PM suppoelrt for SIM card PUK as I advised above

We now know that Dee95 is asking for the account PIN, but the PIN for Public Mobile SIM cards is actually always 1234 unless/until someone changes it.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dee95 

so when you call *611 to purchase some add-ons or make payment or add it a voucher, you need

that is call  4 digit pin account, if you don't have it as mention by @softech above, to contact to CSA, to reset,

but if you can Login Page  to your account also you can change by yourself,

here the support team by CS_Agent

@Dee95   

the 4 digits PIN for 611 access  can be reset by logging into Self Serve My Account, Profile page, click on PIN and you can reset following the next scree

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/account/my-profile/edit/security-information

Dee95

The one that u need when u phone 611 

@Dee95 1234 is rarely the password,  open the ticket with PM suppoelrt for SIM card PUK as I advised above

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dee95 

what you try to do for this password.

Dee95

The password is not 1234

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dee95 

which 4 digit password you looking for,

for 4 digit pin account, 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dee95    The default PIN for PM SIMs is 1234 but not sure if that is the PIN you are asking about.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dee95   the unlock pin for the sim card?  You can open ticket with PM for the sim card PUK

Use this direct link to open ticket with PM Support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.