cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

123hulk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i ordered a sim card recently that had a 5G special but never got it , anybody else had this problem ?

9 REPLIES 9

@Apple17 wrote:

I got my sim card at Walmart and I find that easier than ordering it online.

The reason for ordering on-line was due to a recent promotion (it's now expired), whereby a new customer could get a bonus one-time add-on 5G's of data. Otherwise you're correct...easy to buy the sim at a retail outlet.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

@123hulk wrote:

Thanks so if i dont top up  for 2 months and then top up my sim card will work and same number

You can actually go at least 88 days (officially 90 days) before making a payment and still be able to keep your account active.  After 90 days of non-payment your account will be closed and your number lost, unless you've ported out to a different carrier before that period.

Apple17

I got my sim card at Walmart and I find that easier than ordering it online.

(threads merged)

yes should be no prob

123hulk

Thanks so if i dont top up  for 2 months and then top up my sim card will work and same number

you have 90 days before expiration

123hulk

Will my sim card expire if i dont top up next month

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How long has it been now? I think mine took about 5 business days.

If you received a confirmation number through email you can try contacting the moderator team to look into this order at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.