cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Daniel48
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a big mistake when transfering number to Public Mobile. I think my phone support esim. but it does not. I am looping in installing esim now, error and eror. what can i do? where can i get a sim card?

3 REPLIES 3

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You made the right choice, i had the same issue when I signed up as the esim wasn't working. Your best is buying bet is buying a physical sim card from a koodo/telus store or a mobile klinic store. Then contact CS_AGENT and they will credit you the cost of the sim $11.30 (10+tax). After the initial sign up issues PM has been great, especially the can-us plan, great value for your money

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Daniel48 

get a Public Mobile sim card from Telus or Koodo stores or Amazon

once you have the sim card, just send a message to PM support agent, and they will update the sim card number for you 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Daniel48   What phone do you have?  You can order a physical sim from Public Mobile but it can take anything from several days to three weeks by Canada Post.  Quicker would be to go to a Telus/Koodo store (or Mobile Klinik I believe) and buy one, or get one from Amazon which should be quicker and about $5.  

Need Help? Let's chat.