cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Rosa1975
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am awaiting a sim card. Was told I would have it by Oct 31st. Was charged for the sim card and 3 months of service as of Oct 21st and have yet to receive anything. Any information in regards to this would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you need one right away, @Rosa1975 , contact a TELUS or KOODO corporate retail location and see if they have any in stock.  

Then, after you're all activated, contact the customer support agents and they will refund you the cost of the initial SIM card due to the delays caused by their fulfillment delays.   Folks SHOULD NOT be waiting any longer than 2 weeks max for a SIM card once purchased.    

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Rosa1975 As @hairbag1 said above, there is sometimes a delay in people receiving their sim cards. I would suggest when you do get it, activate it and then send Customer Service a message (link is below) describing your wait with dates and ask for an equivalent credit to your account for no service.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rosa1975 

did you order the new sim from Public Mobile ? It's been taking up to 3 weeks for the sims to arrive via Canada Post. When did you order yours ?

Need Help? Let's chat.