I can't find my account number for 1 of my 2 accounts 

11 REPLIES 11

Drockj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you my problem has been solved 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Drockj 

Have you discerned HOW to contact customer support here?

They continue to use the phrase 'submit a ticket', but that's no longer valid as their SIMon chatbot no longer allows users to create a support ticket in the way it was originally created to do so.

Very confusing, admittedly, for newer customers who don't follow these threads.

SO, with that, the only way to contact customer support is through Public Mobile's private message system (which is kinda like an internal e-mail system allowing users to contact other users).

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Really. You tried the forgot password link and got a code but I guess you have no recollection of the email address to use. Because the forgot email link sends to the email address which you don't remember or have access to. So that leaves you at the mercy of support.

Drockj

Yes I have tried

Yes I wish the term ticket was not being used as the ticket system is broken. The way to contact support is through the private messaging system here.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But still, have you tried the suggestions provided for logging in or the welcome email?

Drockj

When I click on start a ticket it says page error 404

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Drockj- Please keep the conversation out here. Have you read and tried things here?
We all deduce that you're intending to port out as that is the only reason the account number is needed. But there are ways to find it as has been mentioned.

@Drockj - if you search the email this account was activated with, you should see the account number in the activation email in the TO line of the email.

Best to log into My Account to see it so you can manage your account this way. If you cannot log in try the Forgot your email option and see if that gets you the way of setting up the account: https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true

If still issues submit a ticket to CS_Agent to help you get into your account...I am assuming you are trying to port out? Thinking of why you would need the account number.

If you remember the email address then it's just a login id. You can still use it. Then use the forgot password link and choose to send a code to the number and reset the password and use the email address to login and then you get a code texted to you.
If you still have the welcome email from here then the account number might be embedded in the to area.

Drockj

I no longer have email or password for this account but still active and withdrawing money from my bank account 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you logging into the app or the web site? Are you saying you are in fact able to find it for the other account?

Need Help? Let's chat.