cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Tina-Liu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't receive sim over 10 days, how come?

8 REPLIES 8

yes @Chalupa_Batman I can explain 

Read carefully, I wasn't asking to ask support for tracking number.  I was just asking to confirm shipping status, it will either be To be shipped/ Processing or Fulfilled 

I have case before that support agent confirmed the card was not sent out at all due to stock issue

Also, in my other case, support confirmed it was fulfilled on the next day of the ordering. But since it was 2.5 weeks already , he offered me choice to reshipped or I picked up from Telus store 

So, you are welcome to share my experience next time when you see the same question. Thanks 

Hey @Tina-Liu 

Just know, if you want to keep your Fido number and port it over to Public Mobile, your Fido account has to be active. If it's not, they can't port. Just an FYI. 🙂

Tina-Liu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I may get card from store then ask credit. 

I cancelled my Fido last week to avoid another bill cycle, then live in dark now. 

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Tina-Liu sometimes it could take as many as 3 weeks.  But message support agent and they can confirm  the status 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hello @hTideGnow  Can you explain how a support agent can confirm the status of the SIM card sent when it's sent regular mail with Canada Post? Has something changed where they can track it? If so, this would be cool to know. Thanks.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Tina-Liu 

Ordering a SIM card directly from Public Mobile sent by Canada Post regular mail can take up to 3 weeks or more to get. I recommend either getting it faster through Amazon or check out local Telus stores that may have one. You will have to pay up front for it but when you get it and are set up, message a CS Agent via the chat bot and they will credit your account the amount you paid for it. It's pretty easy to do.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Tina-Liu sometimes it could take as many as 3 weeks.  But message support agent and they can confirm  the status 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tina-Liu , based on what I have seen in the community, the turnaround time to receiving the SIM card could be 2 weeks or longer.  You might want to use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket if you still have not received it by next week.  

Need Help? Let's chat.