cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card

Kalpesh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered sim card and didn't got yet.

I want to know is it ready for delivery or dispatched from your end or not.

My email address used when I ordered was 

Please let me know is it coming soon or not.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

9 REPLIES 9

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Kalpesh1 , first of all, where did you buy your SIM card from? Public Mobile or a third party website such as Canadian Cell Supplies? If you bought it from a third party website, such as Canadian Cell Supplies, it's not a Public Mobile issue, it's your issue to consult that vendor. 

If you bought it from Public Mobile website, you should have received an email, did you not?
email.png

If so, click on the button, 'View Your Order.' Check the address if you type it correctly or incorrectly. Some people have incorrectly type in the address wrong and have gone to that address that was accidentally given.  Because the SIM cards are delivered via Canada Post, there is a slight delay, but you should receive it between 3-7 days by ExpressPost. As well, they will just drop it off and run, no contact. So, if they leave it out of your doorstep, and somebody sees the package, they can also take this package from your address.

CanadaPost-delay.png

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kalpesh1 

IMG-2710.jpg

 Another member mentioned already, click the 3 dots on top right corner like in picture and click edit and remove your email from this public forum, we are not costumer service, just fellow members trying to help other members. remove your email.

@Kalpesh1 Sometimes your confirmation goes into your junk email folder you may want to check

@Kalpesh1 

@Kalpesh1 wrote:

I didn't got confirmation email regarding my sim card order and any confirmation number.

Were you charged on your credit card?  

If you were charged, then you will need to contact moderator as described in previous post.  

@Kalpesh1 could you please check your credit card to see if you were actually charged? Thanks. 

Kalpesh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't got confirmation email regarding my sim card order and any confirmation number.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Kalpesh1 Hello just wanted to let you know you are on a public forum anybody can see your information You can click on the three dots top right corner to delete your personal information

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kalpesh1 How long have you been waiting ? You can Input your order # into Canada post tracking website to find tracking updates for your package. If it has been 2 weeks since you last placed the order then i suggest contacting a moderator. These are the steps to do so.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and he will 

guide you to contacting a Moderator 

(Customer support)

Step 3: Submit the Ticket that

SIMon made for you

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.