cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Refund

robert8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I literally just bought a Sim card online a few minutes ago to get the special weekend plan, realizing afterwards that not only did I have to pay $11.30 for it when I could have gone to the store and gotten it for free, but it would take a few days for it to arrive and there's no way for me to activate the sim card until it arrives, and I won't even be able to activate the plan right now to be able to get the special weekend plan with the 5gb data bonus.

Is there any way to cancel everything and get my refund? or at least get a refund, activate the sim card online and get the plan right away? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robert8 

What advertisement? The $0 promo is in-store activations.

robert8

I would rather just get the refund. Also, I'm only switching to PM because of this weekend deal, so if I can't get the deal then there's no point in me switching

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@robert8 wrote:

Hello, I literally just bought a Sim card online a few minutes ago to get the special weekend plan, realizing afterwards that not only did I have to pay $11.30 for it when I could have gone to the store and gotten it for free, but it would take a few days for it to arrive and there's no way for me to activate the sim card until it arrives, and I won't even be able to activate the plan right now to be able to get the special weekend plan with the 5gb data bonus.

Is there any way to cancel everything and get my refund? or at least get a refund, activate the sim card online and get the plan right away? 

Thanks!

@robert8  Why mot keep it as a backup? If you lose your phone it's always a good idea to have an extra one on hand to use in your replacement phone and it will minimize downtime because you can do the sim swap via selfserve without having to wait for a new card.

robert8

See, the advertisement said I can activate it in store, or online. So I thought that if I bought a sim card, then at least I can activate that right away and then get the plan, but apparently not.

Thanks for the heads up! I've sent the moderator a PM. I'll wait for their response...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@robert8 

You might be out of luck.  You can contact moderator to explain your situation, but it takes 1-2 days for them to respond.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To get this promo,  you will need to go to a vendor today, to get your free SIM card and activate today for the extra 5GB data add on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.