cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Activation failed

Labvirus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, my Sim activation failed, but still shows it works on my account now when I log in. My account is on hold for some reason and my payment went through on the 18th. Trying to change my plan to the 40 gig a month, but it wants to charge me again as it states my service ends on the 25th which is way sooner than 30 days from the 18th. I fear I will miss out on the promo due to this error. I have no option to reactivate the Sim and get my plan sorted.

2 REPLIES 2

Labvirus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I played on the 18th and got the Sim card on the 24th. Tried activating, but it failed. I tried logging in again and it no longer took me to activation. Instead it acts like it is activated and I can make calls. Trouble is I want to change my plan to the 40 gig a month, but it wont let me as it states my billing period is Oct 25th to Nov 25th and wants to charge me again instead of using the next billing date option. Shouldn't my billing be from Nov 18th to Dec 18th? How would I get that fixed?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Labvirus you activated on the 18th and sim never work, never able to even make outgoing calls? Tried sim on another phone? Tried Reset All Networks on your phone? 

If sim still does not work, please message Support and ask them to re-provision your sim

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

For plan changing , you can schedule a change at the end of this cycle by clicking Change on Renewal and PM won't charge you now
Need Help? Let's chat.