connorconnorcon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I purchase the 10$ plan if I am a new customer 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@connorconnorcon wrote:

How do I purchase the 10$ plan if I am a new customer 

@connorconnorcon  Just follow the instructions here.

Note: You need to hurry because this plan is only available until  for a limited time starting Jul 16, 2019 (more info here) so best to go to one of the retail locations to activate it.

Edit: To correct limited time plan offer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@connorconnorconYou get your SIM card and follow the instructions here... you then pick your plan at the activation stage.. remember you get up to midnight tonight then the plan is gone.

@GinYVR  - The $10 plan will be kept available (for the time being).  the original announcement has been updated to reflect this.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to purchase a sim card and check to make sure you have a compatible phone.  I believe the $10 plan expires tomorrow.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

GR
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a Sim card or do you need one? If you don't have one go to Walmart or London drugs and get one and they can activate it for you or you can bring it home and activate it yourself but do it before tomorrow night when the plan is removed 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@connorconnorconYou get your SIM card and follow the instructions here... you then pick your plan at the activation stage.. remember you get up to midnight tonight then the plan is gone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@connorconnorcon  - During the sign up/registration process, you will be asked to select a plan.  Just select the 10$ paln (50 minutes/50 texts).

Need Help? Let's chat.