cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in

Barbara1010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Through no fault of my own, My credit card was locked out and my payment to you did not get through and my phone was locked out. Now my credit card is in order and I want to make my payment to you. I have exceeded the signing in times and I can’t get through to you. Please tell me what I should do.

Barbara

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Barbara1010 

close all browser and tried use browser from computer,

and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

until you complete updated credit card payment if like to use vouchers,

if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

if need open ticket support team by CS_Agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean "locked out"? If you had been dealing with some suspected fraud on your card then the bank may have charged back all the charges. Including here. Companies don't like that.

You will be up for a hassle for a while to get over this. You will need vouchers ready for when you contact the support people.

But maybe that's not what happened.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Consider getting payment vouchers at Shell Gas or Walmart, then dial 611 to make payment.

Deal with credit card issue later

@Barbara1010 

The message about exceeding amount of sign in attempts is only browser session-based. Clear the browsing cache and close the browser. Then, restart the browser and try again to sign in.

Need Help? Let's chat.