cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in!!! Help

Katarzyna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to sign in onto new account but it keeps requiring me to confirm with a code using an old phone number from old account that isn’t active. What do I do? 

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Katarzyna wrote:

I’m trying to sign in onto new account but it keeps requiring me to confirm with a code using an old phone number from old account that isn’t active. What do I do? 

@Katarzyna - the old account that isn't active, is it currently within a 90 day suspension? IF so, that is why you are having an issue because only 1 unique email per account allowed.

But if this is an old number that was closed a while ago (ported out or been in nonpay status for over 90 days), then I'm not sure how you can get around that other than asking CSA to remove that connection. Unless someone else knows a workaround?

Which is your situation?

If required, Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) can be reached by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@dust2dust , maybe this was what you were trying to explain to me in another post about not being able to use the same email address from an old account to create a new one! I can see why now with this new system how it would get mixed up! Sorry 😕 If that is what happened here I wonder if only a CS_Agent can fix it?

You said "sign in onto new account". Are you saying you're just now trying to sign up for a new account? Or that you made the account already and now you're trying to sign in to it?

@Katarzyna 

Click on Resend Code and it will give you the other options to send the 2FA code to your email.

Katarzyna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It allows me to log in to the first login. And then it says that there’s already an account for that email on file and that they need to confirm by sending code to that old number. It’s not letting me get around it 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Katarzyna 

I am assuming you have created a Eversafe ID before trying to login to your account. If not, click on Sign Up and create an ID account.
Click on Forgot Password so the 2FA will be sent to your phone, email or text.

IMG_0110.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on resend code and it should come up with a list of options.

Need Help? Let's chat.