cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for 30 day free promo, maybe missed the fine print?

rh66
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Signed up for the new customer promo, was pay first month get second month free or something similar. Went to store, signed up for account, never activated. Finally got to activating and now cant see promo, and being charged for second month. Did I miss the fine print saying that promo starts the day you buy a SIM card? 

12 REPLIES 12

Sorry for you @rh66 ...but c'est la vie...can't do nothing for that..Smiley Frustrated

rh66

it appears that I have missed the start or end time of the promo by HOURS and not eligible. This is a GREAT start with Public mobile!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good old z10.....oracle material....😀

Thank you for your diplomacy @Anonymous !!!Smiley Happy It's good to read some post like that when we are learning...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunflowershine wrote:

@rh66 wrote:

Yes, according to my account history, paid Jan.11, charged again Feb 10, no free month. 

Hi @rh66 , you have to sign up at the store, not online as the promotion of 30 day free was available on Feb 4 and 5. 

Good of you to participate but this thread is solved by saying that the OP missed a promo by a day back in January not February. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rh66 wrote:

Yes, according to my account history, paid Jan.11, charged again Feb 10, no free month. 

Hi @rh66 , you have to sign up at the store, not online as the promotion of 30 day free was available on Feb 4 and 5. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rh66 wrote:

Signed up for the new customer promo, was pay first month get second month free or something similar. Went to store, signed up for account, never activated. Finally got to activating and now cant see promo, and being charged for second month. Did I miss the fine print saying that promo starts the day you buy a SIM card? 

@rh66, if you went into store to sign up for an account that is the day your account became active.  When you say never activated it do you mean you never set up a self serve account?  When did you originally pay for your account?

ETA, These free month promos were weekend Flash sale.  January 11 was a Friday so you may have done it to early

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@rh66 wrote:

IF there was a promo active on Jan 11, and you met the criteria, then click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

rh66

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rh66 what do you mean never activated.??

When was your first payment?

Did you follow the rules of the promotion? Was promo for in-store or online? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rh66 Should be day you activate your account. Credits will not appear immediately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.