cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign Into Network

Leobn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Recently, whenever I turn on my data (3G) it tells me I have to sign into my network? I pay for data every month and am NOT maxed out this month, but I can't "sign into my network" and my data isn't working. I've got a first gen moto G and I've upgraded to Lollipop (its been a long time since then) but this problem is recent. Why is this happening and how do I fix it ?
33 REPLIES 33

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Leobn,

As far as data consumption is concerned, Add-on Usage updates in real time. Usage History also updates in real time, except data. After the termination of a data/web session, there is a 10-12 hour delay before Usage History indicates the amount of data used.

FYI.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Here's a recent similar thread with the same symptom:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Sign-into-network/m-p/40307/highlight/true...

It may or may not prove helpful. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mayor / Maire

@Leobn I know you've clearly stated that you've NOT exceeded your data allowance for the month, but your problem does clearly indicate otherwise. Is there any chance your phone may have recently used up a whole lot of mobile data without your knowledge? Sometimes the data usage in self-serve can take a while to update, so you may not be able to rely on what you see there.

Need Help? Let's chat.