cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup autopay

gabclement
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you setup autopay? I don't seem to have that option anywhere. Thanks for your help

4 REPLIES 4

fxhimk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Go onto my account, then select payment, set up auto-pay. You get 2 dollars off per month 👍.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gabclement wrote:

How do you setup autopay? I don't seem to have that option anywhere. Thanks for your help

Use the Payment tab to set up your autopay credit or debit card.

Make sure to enable auotpay in order to get $2 credit every 30 days on your renewal date.

PM had issues with autopay.  It is better to add fund to your account as soon as you get a reminder text message.  Renewal with enough available fund in your account always works.  You will get the $2 credit as long as the autopay is enabled on your account.  i.e. fund does not have to come out from your autopay cc.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20200201_045056.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.