cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up autopay payment issues

Pvalerio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For some reason my card isn't being accepted. 

"Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information." is the error message I get. I've also tried two cards. When I try to "submit a ticket" to receive admin support so that I can pay, I fill out all of the information on the form but for some reason the "next" and "submit a ticket" buttons remain greyed out so I can't click them. This is a pretty ridiculous process for trying to do something as simple as paying for your service every month. 

11 REPLIES 11

@bwbowersLog into your selfserve account and check your Payment history. If you have accumulated enough credit on your balance, they will be used first to pay for your 30 day plan.. Maybe you have enough credit to cover your plan?

bwbowers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto pay has not been taken from credit card for sept.7

it will soon be October 7 ?????

@popping wrote:

@Pvalerio 

There is always learning curve for anything news.  You will love the saving after getting through the learning.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

For the submit s ticket issue, the form must be looking for some info.  Try it again.  

And wait an hour between tries to let it reset. Don't try too many times it could flag you as suspicious activity.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pvalerio  If it's still not working best to submit a ticket to PM to investigate.Submit a Ticket

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pvalerio 

There is always learning curve for anything news.  You will love the saving after getting through the learning.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

For the submit s ticket issue, the form must be looking for some info.  Try it again.  

@Pvalerio wrote:

Yeah I did both of those things

It's a bit trickier with a visa debit. Find a copy of your bank statement that you would download as a pdf or a paper bill. Copy the address etc in the same way it's printed.  ALL CAPS?  A Mix of Letters? Wait an hour at least and don't try too many times in one day it might lock you out.

And of course...clear browser...secret mode etc...

@Pvalerio wrote:

What type / brand of cc are you trying to use ?

Pvalerio

Pvalerio

No I paid cash the first time because I was in a store providing the service. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you use that card before for payment with public?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pvalerio wrote:

For some reason my card isn't being accepted. 

"Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information." is the error message I get. I've also tried two cards. When I try to "submit a ticket" to receive admin support so that I can pay, I fill out all of the information on the form but for some reason the "next" and "submit a ticket" buttons remain greyed out so I can't click them. This is a pretty ridiculous process for trying to do something as simple as paying for your service every month. 

When inputting your cc info, don't use apt # if you have one. Also the postal code should look like XXXXXX..with no space.

Need Help? Let's chat.