cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Benb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why has my service been disrupted when the month has not ended and my due date to make my monthly payment is not due?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Benb 

Did you find out what was your issue?

Is your account Active?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Benb  - plans are 30 days here, not monthly. Are you able to log into your self serve account or call 611 to check your account status?

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Benb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is no outage. Thanks 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Benb   When is your next renewal date showing on My Account?

Is My Account status showing Active?

How about your phone? What error you see?  No SIM?  SIM not provisioned? No Network?

did you try to reboot your phone?

Also, please try this

1. Reseat your sim card (power off the phone, take sim card out for a minute, then put it back and power on

2. Test the PM sim card with another phone if you have another phone around

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Benb Hello where are you located There may be an outage in your area?

Need Help? Let's chat.