cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Bigbiker57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife’s account is set to auto renew but it didn’t money was available. She tried to put a payment on it and it went to my account. Now my account has $70 available funds but now she can’t even access hers. I’ve tried to contact support but keep getting an error. Her service isn’t working not happy. 

8 REPLIES 8

Bigbiker57

Unfortunately money is tight can’t afford extra payment

Bigbiker57

That’s the biggest problem she can’t access her account 

Bigbiker57

Thank we’ll give that a try

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bigbiker57 

Each account has a different email address so she used the wrong email to make your payment.

Login to her account and make the payment as it is 1 email/1 account.

Just private message a CS_Agent to reverse the charges and she needs to private message a CS_Agent to help her access her account at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bigbiker57 

now you have a nice credit to your account for future renewals. Your bride will need to add $$ to HER account this time. PM won't take from your account to apply to hers.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bigbiker57 sorry to hear about your experience. It can be frustrating to not have cellphone service. 

Your wife would need to make sure that she is logged into the right account and then make her payment. The best solution is to have the auto pay option registered to avoid missing a month. 

As for the double payment on your account, you can submit a ticket when the site is more functional to see if that can be credited back to you as it seems to be an honest error. The website traffic is very high right now due to the Black Friday deals but you can try to submit a ticket when it eventually puts you through.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Bigbiker57 PM agent won't help to move money from one to another account 

your problem was due to browser cache. please use Incognito/private/secret mode. on your browser to login and pay

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Bigbiker57 Contact customer service at the link below. They will help you out.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.