cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Debbie_Noa63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is on hold.  My service apparently expired yesterday on August 8th.  Today is the August 9th and I tried to fix it.  Even did the chat.   I have a client that works for Telus and got me a phone number to call and that number doesn't even work. 

I'm not able to get my service back running.  I tried to pay the amount owing and it keeps coming back with "Sorry not able to process try again later".  So I have kept trying and with no success. 

My business requires continual communication with my clients and I can't get a hold of them and they can't get a hold of me to make appointments.  

Help!

Debbie

7 REPLIES 7

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is true, I love to troubleshoot and learn everything I can from each experience.

@Priority 

you are different as you participate in the community and are willing to learn how to troubleshoot. most customers don't. either way it's not reliable as there are too many variables that can cause issues for a business especially when provision issues arise and one has to wait for a reply from customer support which has the potential to be 2 days away. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Debbie_Noa63 

Why are you not on AutoPay (Subscribe) if calls are important to your business. You can write it off.

Less headaches and worries and late payments and losing service.

Priority

I use my phone as a business line and it's with Public Mobile, just left Bell last week. 

Couldn't be happier, only thing I miss is Text Voice Message Voicemails. 

Serves the save purpose to my business as it did before with Bell, now just alot less. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Debbie_Noa63 

if your business is important to you then I would choose a different provider... any 1st or 2nd tier will do. Telus,bell, Rogers or Koodo,virgin , fido

Priority

Have you tried adding Funds to your Available Balance with your Credit Card?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Debbie_Noa63 

If you're using the computer, close your browser, open it back up, go to your settings and clear your cache, history and cookies. Then close and re open your browser. This should clear up the issue. Then go to the payment section and manage payments. Enter all the information like it's brand new information. Let us know if that fixes it.

Need Help? Let's chat.