cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended?

parkerremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I'm good but I just want to make sure that my service will continue without interruption? Because I paid the balance but it didn't change the status listed above my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You should be good to go, in the rare instance you lose service due to an error (autopayment failure, etc) reach out to a CSA who can resolve that for you, but that would be highly unlikely, your status should be accurately reflected soon (if it isn't already)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @parkerremy2 Yes, it should be all good if your phone is still working. PM is late that and the status might not change till late morning, it could even be later.  

If no problem with service at all, check back in the afternoon 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@parkerremy2 

Yes you are good for renewal just as the message indicates. While your pic will likely be edited from your post please check if you still need to remove it from your image library in your profile. In future ensure screenshots are cropped or edited to remove any personal or account sensitive info.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@parkerremy2  - if your services are working fine now, then all should go as planned for the renewal. 

We all get those 'scary' messages that sometimes make us double-look at our account.

Please edit your post by choosing the top left down arrow to blank out your personal information in that screenshot, or remove it all together.

Also, go into your profile of your community settings and remove it there as well, because the public photos are there for all to see.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@parkerremy2 Hi yes that shows in everyone’s account on renewal day all that will clear up in a few hours😀

Need Help? Let's chat.