cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service only partialy working

Matt_johnson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i.am a new public mobile customer. I set up.my sim yes i.did a number transfer yes i.recieved a sms and connfirmed the transfer with.my old provider. Yes it has been more then 3 business days i.have pulled the sim and put it back in .  Still i.cant recieve calls from certain people or texts my data works some of the time but is slow.  Can someome  please help me figure this out it is very frustrating where as i get phone calls from my doctors on appointments that are very important and i do not need to.be missing them. Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Matt_johnson 

It sounds like you replied with YES with the old SIM in your phone but there is a 90 minute window for you to reply.

If you replied too late or if you did reply within the time frame. Try rebooting your phone by powering off then power back on.

If that didn’t work then it sounds like a provisional/backend issue with the SIM.

In this case, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging for them to investigate at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Matt_johnson Sounds like the port got stuck. I will send you a phone number of the Telus port team. Can't post it here. Check your messages. Give them a call and they will sort it out for you,

Need Help? Let's chat.