cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

Coltonmoran420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there somewhere we can call or something i paid my plan and my data said 75% used already its been 3 months it does that on the first day without even putting it on 

10 REPLIES 10

@Coltonmoran420 

Your account is up to date on your current data usage.

It looks like you barely used your 1gb (1024mb) data.

There seems to be a glitch in the data notice so just ignore it.

If your phone still doesn’t work just reboot your phone.

@Coltonmoran420 wrote:

20220707_105409.jpg

@Coltonmoran420   With the screenshot, at least you did get the 1GB that you are entitled to.  So, in terms of data for each month, you are good.  The 75% text could be sent by mistakes or could be something to do when bonus data is added into the calculation.  But generally speaking, you can ignore the text

[update]:

Looking at the screenshot closely, you have "500 one-time Int'l LD bonus" , this was from Dec 2021 Holiday bonus?  If that is the case, you should also get 2GB one-time data bonus.   it is not there, so, likely you have used that up.  I wonder the 75% used text was because of that 2GB that got used.  🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Coltonmoran420 

Do you have any bonus data listed on the right side of your overview page under "my promotions"?

Coltonmoran420

20220707_105409.jpg

You should be good then, you can verify in your self serve, but PM is quitr good at sending out texts in error on a multitude of things with data being a big one 

@Coltonmoran420 wrote:

It says "you have used 75% of the data included in your service"

@Coltonmoran420  

do you mind to post a screenshot with your My Data&Add-ons section like this one:

E-MyAcc-$15Plan Add-ons.png

would be nice to confirm if you have other bonus data that "messed" up the data used calculation

@Coltonmoran420 wrote:

@Coltonmoran420 ok so it's just your text,go into your self serve account , under data and add ons is there a line there for data? go by what it says there 🙂

Coltonmoran420

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Coltonmoran420 hi does it say that in your self serve account or did you just get a text? these texts are sent in error often ,go by what is in your self serve account under your data and add on section

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Coltonmoran420   75% used text could be triggered because they calculate the 75% based on ALL data add-ons you got, including the holiday bonus data.     So, you can be using 0Mb or very little from your monthly data bucket  but you still get the 75% warning because of higher usage on the holiday bonus data bucket

Logon to My Account, check the My Data & Add-on section and see if you have a line about your monthly data bucket.   It is on the first couple days, you should see it.  If it is towards the end of your current cycle, it could be because you really used up the monthly data

Need Help? Let's chat.