cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

Johnmac250
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent i have no cell service and i think it’s because my mom was confused and disputed the charges last month. She has straightened that out with Mastercard and I have since paid with my own card but I can’t seem to get service

5 REPLIES 5

Johnmac250

The link worked. I was trying other thing but nothing worked until you sent that link. Thank you very much

@Johnmac250  the link is a working one.  So, are you able to submit now?  If not, kindly provide a screenshot and we will try to help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Johnmac250

Thank you. I was having trouble trying to private message or create a ticket

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How did you pay with your card? Usually when charges get disputed the account goes into a very hands on method of needing vouchers for upwards to a year. What recording do you get when you dial 611?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnmac250   if she has made a charge back with a PM charge, then the situation is tough

PM is a prepaid provider and very sensitive to charge back.  You will have to work with support and see what can be done to reinstate the account.  Likely you have to use voucher to top up for 12 months for the account to be in good standing again

Plesae open ticket with Pm support and work with them on a solution

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.