cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issues!!

Perkules
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in eastern ontario, east of ottawa. 

For about two weeks, I have been have absolutely terrible service. I have been with public for almost 6 years, and I've never had such bad connection issues.

I am very close to the cell towers and in a spot where i have never had any previous interruptions, and shouldn't have any. Other customers i know have had the same issue. I just renewed my bill last week and i can't even access my voicemail, send texts or make calls, with full bars nonetheless. This is absolutely rediculous. I missed my probation meeting because of these f*ckin issues. Forgive my language but i'm so frustrated that i am about to change providers. 

I want to get this fixed, or be comped so i can move on the another company that will give the service and coverage they advertise. 

8 REPLIES 8

Perkules

Yes i have service bars, i just went across town and didn't have service except a few random spots. Theres was maybe 2 bars here and there, no service though. And i dont know if anyone has been having issues but i see other people commenting similar things . It works in a handful of spots in town yes but majority of town is a deadzone , with bars its weird. I dont have access to another device, no 

Perkules

I have just paid so yes. And how do i reset my settings? 

@Perkules 

If you up to date on payment. Reset the Network setting on your phone then reboot your phone by by powering off then back on.

If that fails, contact a CS_Agent to investigate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Perkules are you getting service bars showing up on your phone? Anyone else you know that is on PM where you are having the same issue? Also, is it only happening at home or where you are right now, have you tried in other locations?

Another thing to look out for is any TELUS outages where you are:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map

Do you have access to another phone that you can try out with your SIM?

Perkules

Service is next to nonexistent still. I made a ticket and the techs reset my service or something from their end, and its been okay for a few days and now its right back to not working. Cant access voicemail, use calling or texting. I just renewed my plan and i honestly dint wamt to deal with the service interruptions. Someone please helo me out.

Deidria

I had the same issue for the past 6 months, I kept getting screwed around,  and I can see the cell towers from my house, been with these guys since 2019 and my service as well was great until this year, they wouldn't do anything about it, so I canceled my service and went else where, been trying now for a week to get the credit card off my account and I was told it was removed, but it wasn't... so there's a lot of loop holes these guys don't care about. No compensation or nothing for their service screwing up on me, all I got was sorry to see you leave response.

Made a ticket through the ticket process and the direct messaging. Just waiting.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Perkules 

Please create a ticket to reach out to customer service. Advise them of your problems and they can try to reset your network on their end to see if it makes a difference. Just know you will have to shut off your phone during this process.

If you're still having issues, then you can contact support.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.