cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issue

bmmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I used the Black Friday deal to transfer from Koodo post pay to PM. Everything showed it went through fine and I got the request from Koodo to port over 12 hours ago.

My PM sim never activated just shows SOS and my Koodo service still works and never canceled. Luckily my service still fully works on Koodo but not sure where to go next. 

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@bmmobile wrote:

Hello, I used the Black Friday deal to transfer from Koodo post pay to PM. Everything showed it went through fine and I got the request from Koodo to port over 12 hours ago.

My PM sim never activated just shows SOS and my Koodo service still works and never canceled. Luckily my service still fully works on Koodo but not sure where to go next. 

It looks like porting did not work since your Koodo service is active. I assume you followed porting process to the letter? Initiate port, leave Koodo SIM in a phone, reply Yes within 90 min.

Try again and if does not work from some reason (customers are reporting Koodo porting issues) contact agent for assistance.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Customers are reporting similar porting issues. Since Koodo and PM are the same company ask agent for assistance and clarification.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Need Help? Let's chat.