cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service has been put on hold

PercyQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got an email that my service has been put on hold, but payment came off my credit card today.  I checked my account and it shows I am paid. I see other people have the same question. What is going on?

10 REPLIES 10

Bandsaw12

Thanks for sharing your experience. I must admit, I don't find it encouraging. I've had three accounts since around 2016 or so and this is the first time this happened. I have always used auto-pay. The only time you should ever see this kind of email is when an actual problem occured.  To get this email on a regular basis is not good. It just becomes noise after a while and you end up ignoring it until you find out the hard way. I suggest you contact the support desk (oh, sorry) each time you get one of these and complain. Just my opinion.

Bandsaw12

I am glad your issue worked out. I've only had to use customer service once since I joined somewhere around 2016.  That time, it was over the next day and a second a second stab at getting someone to answer - even then it took 4 hours before anyone got back to me.

HI @Bandsaw12 

unfortunately, email glitches like this is not uncommon.  yes, it is not "normal" and should be deal with and try to avoid. 

For customer service, I do not agree there is no customer service.  I opened an ticket yesterday for an account issue on a holiday, I got a reply back in half an hour. I would consider it acceptable service 

@Bandsaw12  I don’t disagree with you , but I myself many times on my renewal day get an account on hold message and services still work . I’ve learned from this community that it happens often . But long as services still work I can safely ignore the error message 

Bandsaw12

In what universe is this considered NORMAL?  If you paid on time, then there is no reason whatsoever to get a message like this.  One of my accounts also got this message. Phone is still working and account shows paid up until next month.  I agree it is yet another glitch with PM.  PM seems to have many glitches.

As far as getting a hold of customer service, PM has become a joke.  Perhaps at one time PM could say the lack of a real person justifies there prices, but since PM stabbed many of there customers in the back and there prices are nothing special anymore, there is no reason not to have real customer service now.  Bottom line, if you depend on your phone, then PM is not the service for you.  No customer service.

vango44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also received the same email but service paid and seems to work. I’m fairly new to the service and a little concerned when I see comments that “this is normal to get these messages on renewal day”. Getting a message saying you failed to pay for your service should NOT be normal!

De3p
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recieved same email, but logged into my account and it stated I paid. 

@PercyQ  Yes there does appear to be some sorta  system glitch 

PercyQ

I see quite a few messages with the same question so am assuming it is yet another problem with PM.  Thanks.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PercyQ  It’s normal for to see account is on hold on your renewal day and services still work then you can just ignore this error message . But yes seems many are having this same message today last 3 threads today have been about this very issue . I’m guessing it just another PM glitch and nothing to worry about 

Need Help? Let's chat.