cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Not Working

Egillis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Text and data are not working. My account is active and I have followed troubleshooting steps.

11 REPLIES 11

@iamcdn wrote:

@LitlLdy  How do you reset network settings?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it.

@iamcdn , sorry I was asleep. My phone is an iPhone so unless yours is also I wouldn’t have been able to tell you where it is.

Did it fix it for you? If not make your own post & other customers here will try to help you. If not please submit a support ticket & a CSA tech will fix it for you. You need working phone service.

Edit: 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request. Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LitlLdy  How do you reset network settings?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it.

iamcdn

How do you reset network settings? 

@Egillis wrote:

Resetting the network settings worked! Thank you!

@Egillis , yahhh I’m soo happy! Thank you for letting me know. I reboot my phone every couple of days & reset network settings once a week just to keep it fresh.

Egillis

Resetting the network settings worked! Thank you!

@Egillis wrote:

No, after re-starting I can't connect to the network at all. I'm located in Calgary.

@Egillis , have you tried resetting network settings & rebooting to see if that helps? You will need to add you WiFi & Bluetooth again after rebooting if you use them. Also, if that doesn’t help turn phone off & remove SIM card from phone for 5 minutes then put it back in & turn on phone to see if it helps. 

Egillis

No, after re-starting I can't connect to the network at all. I'm located in Calgary.

Egillis

Hi, I've restarted, re-connected to the network, confirmed my account is active and that I have data available. I'm now unable to connect to the network at all, therefore cannot make calls.

iamcdn

Try restarting your phone. After a restart mine works now

iamcdn

We might have the same issue. Can you make calls? Where are you located? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Egillis what troubleshooting steps you taken?

and voice is working for bothin incoming and outgoing calls?

did you try to change the Preferred network type or Network mode to 3G and see if it helps?

did you login to My Account using Incognito mode to confirm if you have any data left?

let us know the result

Need Help? Let's chat.