cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve E-Mail Address

Sharp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm new to the community.  I need to change my self serve e-mail address but not my password because when I try to sign up a account it said my phone has already been linked up with an e-mail address but I do not know what e-mail I signed up with.

My phone number is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Moderators or community members help me fix my e-mail to a new one.

edited by computergeek541: customer's contact information removed

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharp : Is this a new account in addition to an existing one or for a friend or family? Do you already have an account that is working? Or did you used to have an account?

I seem to recall that old deactivated account email addresses are reusable now. But if you have an active account then there would be ways to find the email address for it.

@Sharp wrote:

Hi I'm new to the community.  I need to change my self serve e-mail address but not my password because when I try to sign up a account it said my phone has already been linked up with an e-mail address but I do not know what e-mail I signed up with.

My phone number is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Moderators or community members help me fix my e-mail to a new one.

You'll need to go to  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type "change self serve e-mail".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sharp 

Please go to the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post and remove your personal info. The community is a public forum.

Edit: You will have to contact the moderators to change your email address. The best way maybe for you to send a private message. They will answer you in the morning in your private message box.

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.