cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security

LEM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone is using my phone number to send and receive texts and calls.  I just checked my usage history and there are so very many that are not known to me.  How do I stop this? 

5 REPLIES 5

LEM1

I finally found a way to contact a CS Agent.  Thank you!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@LEM1 

Any issues with you using your phone?  Are you able to text and call properly?  

What are some of the common number being text/called without you knowing?

You can ask customer service agent as mentioned.  However, I have a feeling that your phone itself or some of its apps is using some services behind the scene.  I know that iphones do use some texting services in the background.   The outgoing phone calls may be related calls going to voicemail.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Ok.  Sounds strange. 

Have you had your number for along time? A family member or friend borrowed your phone? If your sure you didn't and you don't know the numbers then, I would suggest you change your phone number. You can do so by signing into your self serve account. Click on the  Profile tab, Change phone number.  

If you want to verify with PM agents first, not sure what they will suggest, you can use the orange chatbot lower right to ask them.

LEM1

No.  My usage history shows many many text messages to and from numbers that I do not know. And some phone calls as well

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@LEM1  It would be very unlikely.  I know know about the text message portion but whenever you check your voicemail messages it will show. There are several numbers for voicemail,  but some of them ends with 4001-4007. Depending upon location 

They will be recorded in the history each time someone leaves you a message and you check it. 

Does these numbers look like what you are seeing? 

Need Help? Let's chat.