cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security question

Tony521
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I forgot my security question and how can I fix this happen?

Thank you and stay safe.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tony521 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, if you know it,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tony521 

If you forgot your security question and unable to access your self service account, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: forgot log in information. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  Check your private message inbox for response (envelope icon upper right corner).  It can take a few hours to respond.  

Need Help? Let's chat.