cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secrtiy quetion

Theframemaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i am trying to change auto payment but i forgot passward and secrity quetion.

how can i reset?

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Theframemaker   If you are unable to get through the security question for resetting password, you will have to open ticket with PM using Chatbot on the lower right

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Theframemaker 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Theframemaker wrote:

hi i am trying to change auto payment but i forgot passward and secrity quetion.

how can i reset?

Open up https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type in "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.