cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching

kamila25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have a problem with my  phone(iphone5s) from yesterday. It shows all the time that it's searching for network and couldn't find. I have tried everything from this website https://www.payetteforward.com/why-does-my-iphone-say-searching-heres-the-fix/ (turn off/on, reset network setting etc.) but nothing change. Could you please advice me?

Thanks,

Kamila

IMG_1456.PNG

14 REPLIES 14

mjagadeesh

I would try removing the sim and putting it back or try the sim card on a different phone (if available).

Does it show searching at a particular place i,e in hour house ? Try moving to an open area (ouside of your house)  then reboot phone

As said above, try the sim in another unlocked phone and see if it works fine. If not, it can be sim or account related issue. 

@kamila25 Please double check your account to ensure it is Active. If yes, you will need to track down another phone to try your SIM, and ideally another SIM for your phone, to locate the problem definitively. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sorry, weas my bset shot,  not everyone knows about the hard reset, thought it might help.

If noone here is able to help, send a private message to the moderators and see if they can help provide technical assitance.

kamila25

That was my first try.

Have you tried a HARD reset on the iphone?  hold the home button and power button at the same time.

kamila25

Yes, it is.

Is your network selection on Automatic? 

kamila25

Now I have 10.2.1 so I guess it's the most recent one.

IMG_1459.PNG

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know this sounds really basic... but I would grab another SIM (preferrably PM, if not, Telus is cool) and see if your phone connects.

That's assuming that you have done a Network and completed phone restore already.

did you update your iOS recently? or maybe its just a SIM card issue

kamila25

Hi, 

I'm using PM almost 5 months and before that everyhing was fine.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Is this with new activation or it was working fine before yesterday?

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did this phone ever work on PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.