cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Nikki_kla32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m having rouble transferring my SIM card over cause I lost my current sim card

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

SIM swap should be straightforward.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikki_kla32  you got your new/replacement sim card yet? 

If not, get it from  local Telus or Koodo store or get it from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=sr_1_1?crid=19D8TVC97YAAZ...

(Please note if you order the sim from PM online, it could take long to deliver, as many as 3 weeks) 

Once you got the sim card, go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

After you logged in, unsuspend first if you have suspended your service earlier.

Then click Quick Links on the top right and select Change Sim card and follow the steps after

@Nikki_kla32 wrote:

I’m having rouble transferring my SIM card over cause I lost my current sim card

What types of troubles are  you having?  You'll need to log into your Self Serve account to switch to the replacmenent SIM card.  Snce the activate SIM card has been lost, any 2FA would need to be completed by having it sent to your e-mail address.

Need Help? Let's chat.