cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card never recieved

bh123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

FWIW, you should probably remove the customerservice@publicmobile.ca contact us links from your website if that mailbox just autoresponds that it isn't being monitored...

I ordered a SIM card approx 2 weeks ago and did get an order confirmation email, but unfortunately never recieved it. I figure it should have arrived by now.

Who can I contact about this?

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Rotating strikes are for the most part over.  SIM card delivery should take no more than 10 business days to be delivered.  Normal delivery is with 3-7.

929ameer

You can wait for a moderator to reply to your post.

But allow for time for the sim card to be delivered due to issues with Canada Post.

DukeNukem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought my sim never came but it did ... the package is very small and was in very bottom of mailbox all along. So word of advice if you order a sim from PM ... make sure to check the bottom of your mailbox.

asima12

Better to get inperson from Walmart or some other store to avoid that trouble, thats what I did.

@jmpatenaude1970 Your order from Sept 7 has been refunded. I have also created a new order at no charge that will be shipped today. Apologies for the miss on the delivery.

David_J

@David_J, can you assist this subscriber looking for their sim card order?

jmpatenaude1970

I have not received my SIM card in nearly 30 days!!! I want this resolved or my money returned!!!

John Patenaude 

jmpatenaude@yahoo.ca

ORDER 146473

It's should have received by now its usually doesn't take more then 5 or 6 business days and that's max time on average I have seen ops getting in 2 to 3 business days when I ordered mine I received on 3rd business day if you have a reference number send a msg to mod as @Calvin's suggested also send your email address which you used when ordering sim and details explanation hopefully thry will look after you
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.