Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired - Amount Due: $0

vs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Available Funds: $120.00
  • Amount Due: $0.00
  • Payment Due Date: May 3, 2017

Hi, my account is not working, but I'm not sure why, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@Clagnar Balance sitting as Available Funds in your self-serve account includes taxes paid. 

Clagnar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi. I have had something similar. It says I have a balance of $120, so the method of payments that goes through, is it takes what you have on balance, previous payments onto accounts, any credits from rewards and such, then it'll deduct any outstanding the owed from the credit card it was set to autopay. If there isn't a credit card set up, I can't take the full amount that is supposed to get so the plan is going to be in limbo. $120 for the plan is not enough to have in the balance as taxes will be more and if you only have the exact amount and a not enough credit/ no credit card then it won't renew.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vs, your account is going through the tortorous renewal process.  As long as the service works, don't worry at all about the account.  Follow my lead, oh Padawan.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Yet-another-flawless-renewal/m-p/151167/hi...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are you saying that services aren't working for you? If services are functioning and you are on AutoPay, you don't need to worry as seeing expired status is normal. 

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
What plan are you on 120?
Do u pay one time payment or have autopay enabled if autopay option is enabled then its shouldn't act like that I wouldn't be worry much if I was having all services but since you mention no service either I would suggest send a msg to mod they will fix it manually
Contact mod dept they will help you with the issue send a msg now they will get back to you by morning since they are closed for today
But try restarting phone see if you get the service back on running if no luck then send a msg right away
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.