cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card delivery

byuloo_12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 5 SIM cards, but I only got 3. 

What should I do for this?

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

How long has it been since you ordered them? SIM delivery can take up to a week.

If it's been much longer than that, then send a private message to the Moderator Team with the order number(s) from the e-mail(s) you received when you placed the order.  The order number will usually be in the e-mail subject line.

Edit:  Oy!  Ninja'd by three peeps in the space of a minute!  Smiley Surprised

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@byuloo_12 wrote:

You will have to contact the mods but response time is around 2 days.  I have had them delivered in two envelopes and arrive on different days before but I had got 10 and it was 5 in each envelope maybe you will be getting more tomorrow, and if that happens when the mods get in touch with you just let them know it is all good.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@byuloo_12 Wait a day or two as they might have sent it in different packages. If you don't get it, send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your order number and they will be able to track it.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@byuloo_12 wrote:

If you are missing 2 from your package send a message to the moderator team. Although I have heard sometimes they split up the package. Either way send a message because it takes a few days to get a response back from them.

Click this to send them a message

They will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.